Benefits of Becoming a Registered Organized Neighborhood Group
• Problem solving assistance including:
Identification of affected neighborhood areas
Serving as a liaison to Village departments and Village Board members to keep them informed of neighborhood issues and activities.
• Assistance with at least one event annually for the neighborhood group.
• Receive dates and times of Village public hearings relevant to your neighborhood.
• Receive dates for input on new Village programs and initiatives.
• Receive information on special Village programs.
• Opportunities for input on new development ideas for various neighborhoods, and the Village as a whole.
• Eligibility for a Neighborhood Small Grant, for neighborhood projects ranging from neighborhood beautification to organization of a neighborhood block party to installation of ADA ramps at homes within the neighborhood that may need them, etc.
Call the Neighborhood Services Coordination Division today and get started - 892-6815.