Click to Home
Go To Search
Village GovernmentParks & RecreationDoing BusinessAround TownI Want ToWhy Rantoul
Rantoul Municipal Building
My pet is missing. What should I do?
Call the Rantoul Police Department at (217) 892-2103. Even if we do not have your pet, we will record the details and your contact information and call you should your pet be located.

Police - Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. My pet is missing. What should I do?
2. I found a cat or dog. How can I find its owner?
3. When does an animal need to be vaccinated with the Village of Rantoul?
4. What if I have found a dead animal?
5. What if I have a problem with a wild animal on my property?
6. May I own a pot-bellied pig or other exotic animal within the Village of Rantoul?
7. What type of animal calls does the Rantoul Police handle?
8. What are the leash requirements within the Village of Rantoul?
9. What do I do if my animal bites someone?
10. Where is the animal shelter located?

Contact Rantoul
333 S. Tanner
Rantoul, IL 61866
Map It
Ph: (217) 893-1661
Email Us

Powered by CivicPlus