Click to Home
Go To Search
Village GovernmentParks & RecreationDoing BusinessAround TownI Want ToWhy Rantoul
Rantoul Municipal Building
A Crime
Find out how to report an emergency and non-emergency crime to the proper authorities.

A Lost Pet
Get contact information to the Champaign County Animal Control.

Make a Property Nuisance Complaint
Use this online form to make a property nuisance complaint and have the request sent to the Rantoul Inspection Department.

Contact Rantoul
333 S. Tanner
Rantoul, IL 61866
Map It
Ph: (217) 893-1661
Email Us

Powered by CivicPlus