Application and Procedures for Village of Rantoul Parks & Recreation Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center Private Rental
Applications must be submitted to the Aquatics Director for approval.
AVAILABLE PRIVATE RENTAL TIMES:
Mon, Tues, Fri, & Sat evenings: 7:30-9:30PM
Please list 3 Preferred Dates of Rental
All policies and regulations of the State of Illinois, Village of Rantoul, Parks & Recreation Department and Aquatic Facilities apply to each member of the group renting. Please read our rules, regulations, and conditions below.
1. No alcohol is allowed on Village of Rantoul Park/Aquatic Facility property
2. No smoking inside the Aquatic Facility fence. Designated areas for smoking are located outside the Aquatic Facility.
3. Rentals cancelled less than one week in advance will forfeit any fees already paid. Full refunds will only be given in the event of inclement weather at the time of the rental.
4. Group size must be determined at the time of booking. Group sizes cannot extend 300.
5. Payment is due within 48 hours of booking and may be paid in cash, by check, or credit card. Payment not made within 48 hours will result in reservation being cancelled.
6. Admission fees may NOT be collected for the private rental. This includes but is not limited to selling tickets online or in person, accepting fees on Village of Rantoul Park property, etc.
7. The concession stand is not open for private rentals. However, we do allow food to be delivered to the pool (paid for by renter), cake and ice cream, juice boxes and water bottles to be brought in. All food and drinks MUST STAY IN CONCESSION STAND AREA. Absolutely NO alcohol will be allowed.
8. Failure to adhere to park and facility rules will cause immediate termination of the facility rental and forfeiture of all fees paid.
9. A ratio of 1 adult to 5 children must be followed for groups with children 5 years and younger. A ratio of 1 adult to 10 children must be followed for children ages 6 - 11 years. A ratio of 1 adult to 50 children must be followed for groups with children ages 12 -17 years.
10. Outside music sources will not be allowed. Music choices will be approved by the Facility Manager at the time of the rental. Profanity will not be allowed.
11. Village of Rantoul Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or deny private rentals at any time.
The Aquatics Supervisor will base his or her decision on the information provided in the application as well as other criteria deemed important such as availability, staffing, etc. Applications will be approved within 3 business days. Once approved, you will be contacted regarding the date available and instructions for payment.
By submitting this application, I agree to all rules, regulations, and conditions set forth by the Village of Rantoul.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field