- Economic Development
Detailed Demographic DataCommunity Demographic Information
Retail Market InformationRetail Trade Area Demographic Profile 2016
Retail Trade Area Gap/Opportunity Analysis 2016
Retail Trade Area Psychographic Profile 2016
2010 Census DataThe United States Census is a function of the United States Department of Commerce. The following Census Data is taken from the public report from the U.S. Census Bureau for the year 2010 Census. Below are the comprehensive statistics from the 2010 Census.
For more information, visit the Illinois State Census homepage.
Inside the Census Data
|20 to 24 years||932|
|25 to 34 years||1,791|
|35 to 49 years||2,380|
|50 to 64 years||2,187|
|65 & over||1,481|
|Median age (in years)||31.6|
|Total over 18||9,229|
|Total 65 years and over||1,464|
|Return to Top|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||75|
|Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander||9|
|Identified by two or more||603|
|Hispanic or Latino||1,252|
|Non-Hispanic or Latino||11,689|
|Return to Top|
Housing Status (in housing units unless noted)
|Population in owner-occupied (# of individuals)||6,253|
|Population in renter-occupied||6,387|
|With own children under 18 years||1,804|
|Vacant: for rent||394|
|Vacant: for sale||134|
Key & Explanations
- - Represents zero or rounds to zero.
- (X) Not Applicable
- (1) Other Asian alone, or two or more Asian categories.
- (2) Other Pacific Islander alone, or two or more Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander categories.
- (3) In combination with one or more of the other races listed. The six numbers may add to more than the total population and the six percentages may add to more than 100 percent because individuals may report more than one race.
- Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Census 2002.